endo’s new styleDining plans encapsulating Endo’s long history in Yasaka, Gion
Yasaka Endo’s new dining plans will make your experience with us even more lavish and memorable. Be entertained by geisha and maiko in true hanamachi (geisha district) style with the Geisha & Maiko Plan, or choose the Counter Plan to enjoy exclusive use of our elegant tempura counters. You can even book out the entire restaurant with our Party Plan to make that special day more memorable still.
A lavish dining experienceMaiko PlanTradition
The Maiko PlanDetails of the plan
How about following up your meal at Celestine Endo with an ozashiki-asobi party with maiko and geisha at Miyagawa-cho’s Oumi-E Bar? We will help you give your guests an extravagant dining experience that they will never forget.
- * After dining at Celestine Endo, your party will be driven by private limousine to Oumi-E, Miyagawa-cho, where maiko and geisha will be waiting to entertain you.
- * Entertainment at Oumi-E can also be arranged separately (without dinner at Endo).
- * The experience lasts 90 minutes; geisha and maiko will be in attendance for one hour.
- * Sample pricing (including return limousine transport, drinks, light snack, admission/service charge and tax)
A stylish private dining experienceCounter PlanPrivate
The Counter PlanDetails of the plan
Book out the entire tempura counter to get a close up look at the fresh ingredients and the chef’s expert technique. Have this stylish space all to yourselves for a memorable meal with family or guests.
- * Available to groups of 4 or more.
Marriage of food and wineWine Pairing PlanMarriage
The Wine Pairing PlanDetails of the plan
Yasaka Endo employs six sommeliers certified by the Japan Sommelier Association, who have meticulously handpicked our 800 bottles of 500 varieties, stored and served in the optimal conditions. In our Wine Pairing Plan, five or seven of these wines will be specially selected to match your meal. Enjoy a marriage of food and wine orchestrated by Endo’s sommeliers.
- * Five Wine Pairing: 5,800 yen (1 champagne, 2 white, 1 red, and 1 dessert)
- * Seven Wine Pairing: 6,500 yen (1 champagne, 3 white, 2 red, and 1 dessert)
Celebrate a memorable occasion with loved onesParty PlanCelebration
The Party PlanDetails of the plan
Whether it’s a work event, celebration, farewell or welcome party, or wedding after party, celebrate that special day and spend a memorable time with the important people in your life at Celestine Endo. The restaurant has 38 tables within view of the shoin-zukuri inspired stage, covering an area of 250 square meters, and can accommodate 80 seated guests or 120 for a non-seated reception. Armchair seating gives a relaxed feel, and tables can be combined in a variety of layouts to suit your dining needs. From intimate gatherings to big parties, we will tailor a plan to reflect your wishes, and will do our all to give every guest a memorable experience.
- * We can accommodate food-related requests, changes to the seating arrangement, and a range of other options.
・Prices start from 6,000 yen a head standing and 10,000 yen a head seated.
・The restaurant can be booked out for groups of 50 or more (maximum capacity of 120).
・Party hostesses are available on request.
- Opening hours
- Dinner 17:00 to 22:00 (last order 21:15)
- 572 Komatsu-cho, Yasaka-dori Higashioji Nishiiru, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0933
Hotel The Celestine Kyoto Gion B1F
- Phone number
- 80 seats (table, private room table, tempura counter and counter)
- Cancellation charge
- Unannounced 100%, Same day 100%, Day before 50%, 2 or more days before 0%
- Japanese Cuisine「ENDO THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION」
- Opening hours：
Breakfast 6:30 to 10:30 (last entrance 10:00)
Dinner 17:00 to 22:00 (last order 21:15)
Open year round
- Hotel Bar「Oumi-E」
- Opening hours ：
19:00 to 25:00 (last order 24:30）
Open year round
- Phone number：
572 Komatsu-cho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto Japan
THE CELESTINE HOTELS Kyoto Gion