premium kyoto…Our spacious interior combines traditional sukiya-zukuri and contemporary architectural styles
Tempura or sushi counter, a large or small table or a private room – choose the seating arrangement that suits you best. Relax and enjoy a Kyoto experience of your very own.
Sit at the tempura counter, with an abundance of ingredients laid out before you, and watch our chef carefully craft and serve each piece with perfect timing, in true Yasaka Endo style. Behold the refined skill of high-class tempura chefs who were trained at the original Endo restaurant.
* The tempura counter can be booked out for groups of 4 or more.
(up to 8 guests)Tempura Barcounter seats
Sit at our sushi counter and watch our chef create delicate sushi in true Kyoto Endo style, using the finest ingredients from Wakasa Bay in the Sea of Japan, Akashi on the Seto Inland Sea, and other regions across Japan. Crafted by our high-class sushi chefs, each piece is bursting with flavor.
(up to 8 guests)Sushi Barcounter seats
Enjoy a relaxing meal with a few companions in one of our private rooms, as you look out through the large window on the garden, designed to recall a secluded Higashiyama residence.
（2 to 6 guests）Private Roomstable seats
In the center of the restaurant, in view of the stage, are 38 tables, designed in Japanese style, covering an area of 250 square meters. The space accommodates 80 seated guests or 120 for a non-seated reception. The wooden stage, inspired by the shoin-zukuri architectural style, is slightly raised so that it can be seen from the back of the room. Armchair seating gives a relaxed feel, and tables can be combined in a variety of layouts to suit your dining needs.
* The restaurant can be booked out for groups of 50 or more (maximum 120).
* Entertainment from geisha, maiko and chihou-san (shamisen player) is available on request.
* Hostesses available on request.
(up to 120 guests)Banquet Tabletable seats
- Opening hours
- Dinner 17:00 to 22:00 (last order 21:15)
- 572 Komatsu-cho, Yasaka-dori Higashioji Nishiiru, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0933
Hotel The Celestine Kyoto Gion B1F
- Phone number
- 80 seats (table, private room table, tempura counter and sushi counter)
- Cancellation charge
- Unannounced 100%, Same day 100%, Day before 50%, 2 or more days before 0%
- Japanese Cuisine「ENDO THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION」
- Opening hours：
Breakfast 6:30 to 10:30 (last entrance 10:00)
Dinner 17:00 to 22:00 (last order 21:15)
Open year round
- Hotel Bar「Oumi-E」
- Opening hours ：
19:00 to 25:00 (last order 24:30）
Open year round
- Phone number：
572 Komatsu-cho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto Japan
THE CELESTINE HOTELS Kyoto Gion